Saturday, August 14, 2010

The farting skunk...

Yes. It's true. My daughter is afraid of a farting skunk.
We went to cracker barrel the other night cause hubby and I were celebrating our 2 year anniversary and thats where we went the night we got married cause I was weird and craving it. Well there was a stuffed animal skunk and kaci liked it..at first. Then we realized it had a woopie cushion in it and if you squeeze it it farts. Well we squeezed it thinking kaci would laugh. NO she screamed and started shaking and got just full blown terrified. So me,being the wonderful mother I am, pulls out my phone and records it because well...that is hilarious !!!! I went there for breakfast this morning and Kaci went with me and we try again to see if maybe she warmed up to it...NO she is still afraid lol. Its so funny to me to see what kids are scared of. So enjoy the video. And Kaci when you read this...I am sorry but you gotta admit that is freaking hilarious !!!!!

No comments: