Thursday, April 2, 2009

34 weeks !!!!

Wow am I seriously 34 weeks pregnant ?!?!? I can't believe this...how amazing !! 5 weeks and 6 days left till her due date possibly less HOPEFULLY less. I am gonna meet my little angel. As I sit here typing this I can feel her just moving around in my belly making me fall that much more in love with her. How is this possible? How can I love someone so much who I have never even met!? What did I do to deserve something so amazing and perfect to be blessed on me. I must have done something right. As scared as I am to go into labor I am so ready...I am ready to hold her in my arms and to kiss her and I am ready for her to wrap her little hand around my finger and just hold it. Tears are just falling from my eyes right now thinking of the moment I see her face.
As of right now I am doing alright...I am very uncomfortable I am having lots of braxton hicks contractions that are hurting actually. I feel like I have an elephant just sitting on my chest. I have a feeling when I got to my doctors appointment next thursday I will possibly be dilated a little bit or effaced some...I dunno why I just have a feeling and I hope I am !!!
Anyways I was just gonna give a quick update. Love you guys...If I go into labor soon I will keep everyone posted.
Brittany<3

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG i cant believe how time flies by! You are almost there and I am just beginning! I hope you are feeling well as you begin the long (but worth it) final stretch!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Brittany,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We will be praying for you and your baby!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•