Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Take a moment...

Over the past few months I have sat and read alot of things about Cystic Fibrosis and watched alot of videos about it that my friend Jessica posted. She has cystic fibrosis. Since I have known her I cannot tell you how many times she has been in and out of the hospital. I never realized how serious this disease is and just how little awareness there is of it...and how little the government is doing to help. I am not gonna ramble on but I think everyone should take a moment out of their day to read up on it...maybe one day there will be a cure but we just have to stand up for these people.

Click here the learn about Cystic Fibrosis and what you can do to help us get one step closer to a cure !!!
Thanks so much.
Brittany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww thank you girlie!!! The more awareness the better!