Monday, January 4, 2010

In review...

2009 was good to me. Unlike the 2007 which was the worst year of my life until December when I got with my husband. But, this post is to review 2009. Started the year off being oh so pregnant. Had my baby shower in March then had my amazing daughter May 1st...the best day of my life. I became a mommy and not only a mommy but a mommy to the most amazing little girl to ever bless this earth. I celebrated my one year wedding anniversary to the most amazing man to ever come into my life. He is such a blessing I love him so much. My dad got out of jail. I just feel like that year was wonderful. So much happened and it was great I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for me. My babygirl will be 1 I will be 21 I just...can't believe how great life is !!!

No comments: