Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time for an update...


I guess its time right?? I'm sorry its been so long things have been so SO SOOOOO hectic around here with Kaci being in the hospital and us moving to the new house. Its all ALOT to take in. But, anyways Kaci is finally home. She got home I think 6 days ago and has been wonderful ever since. She is such a happy baby I couldnt ask for any better. She sleeps in 3 hours increments through the day then at night will sleep 4-5 hours and only wake up to eat and get her diaper changed and go back to sleep for 3 more hours lol. She is such a good baby. I am so in love its unbelievable. I just look at her sometimes and wonder how I created such a BEAUTIFUL little girl. She makes me so undeniably happy its crazy. These little fake crys she makes sometimes are adorable I just fall so much more in love with her everytime I hear them.
We are finally moved in to the house but not unpacked at all yet. As soon as we got into the house Kaci came home then 2 days later I got a stomach virus and had to be rushed to the ER cause of dehydration I was not responsive and was lethargic and all that crap. Then here we are a few days later and I have mastitis...WHICH SUCKS !! I had a fever of 102 last night and had to get my doc to call me in an antibiotic at 1 in the morning. And a pain reliever. And now my mom has the stomach flu I had... we are just a buncha sickies. lol but hopefully it will all be over soon and we can get some stuff done.
I am so thankful to all of you for your prayers through the almost 3 weeks she was in the hospital. It means alot to have complete strangers care so much.
But, I am gonna go lay down with my little angel and just stare at her.
Kaci's Mommy<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

again i am so glad she is home and doing well. Sorry to hear about all the sickness though. It really does suck to be sick with a new baby at home. I hope you get settled in soon.