Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Kaci 23 months...

I cannot believe that in less than a month you will be 2. I can't even begin to describe how crazy it is to say I have a 2 year old ! You are so crazy lately. You talk CONSTANTLY I swear its like you woke up one morning and decided to talk. You doctor said that a child your age should be saying between 15-25 words and your daddy and I wrote out how many words you are saying and you say right around 50. I was shocked. I guess when I hear you say them I don't realize just how many you say. But of course you are so smart I don't know why I was so shocked. You are absolutely the most amazing baby on this planet. I have been hard at work planning your birthday party. Its going to be zebra print themed. I got you a zebra print skirt and I got a hot pink shirt and I am putting a zebra print 2 on it and you have a bow and sunglasses to match. And your daddys cousin is making you a zebra print cake. She made our wedding cake so I know she will do amazing ! I am so excited for you to get the day to spend with all your family in one place. I know you miss your nana and papa when you can't seem them. Lets just hope the weather isn't a repeat of last year since your birthday was the day of the worst flooding Tennessee has ever seen. And we had 2 tornado warnings for our area during your party also haha. So yea I am hoping for nice weather this year for sure. I went back and forth on whether or not to rent a place for your birthday or have it at the house I eventually decided that it was would be nuts to spend over 150 dollars renting out a place for a 2nd birthday. Maybe for your 3rd but I think you would enjoy it just being at the house this year. Luckily daddy got his grill fixed so we are gonna grill out and have a good day just praying for a beautiful day this year ! If its not we will still have fun ! And you don't know it yet but you are getting an AWESOME birthday present. Mommy and daddy are buying you a car. Of course not a real car but an electric car just your size. Still havent decided completely on which one we are getting but you are definitely going to be riding around in style next month ! I am just still in shock that I will have a 2 year old in just a few short weeks. But Kaci I am so incredibly grateful to have you. You are so amazing and I feel so blessed to have you. I don't want to say to much in this letter. Gonna save all the mushy good stuff for your birthday letter next month. I love you my baby !!
-Mommy

No comments: