Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My husband

*sighs* While my hubby is not in the army (thank God cause I don't believe I am strong enough to be an army wife) he is out of town alot this past year. Its not fun and it's not easy. Though it is only for 3 or 4 weeks at a time those 3 or 4 weeks kill me. I miss him more than words could ever explain. We have been married for almost 3 months now and I have seen him for maybe 2 weeks of that. It could be alot worse I know but gosh I am wanting his arms around me so bad lately.Being pregnant has taken its toll on my body and gosh I am anything but lacking in the hormones levels believe me. I feel like an abundance of emotion is just showering over me at all time. I watch Maury or Cheaters and it's all over with I am crying the rest of the day. I literally have to be careful what I watch cause I will turn into a snot machine if I am not careful. That was graphic sorry. I know nobody reads this but I just love writing my feelings down. Its really helps this pregnancy seem a little easier. Nothing is really making it easier. I won't get into that right now though cause I had an excellent day today barely and nausea and I was actually able to eat full meals!! Maybe....just maybe I am going over that morning sickness hill and I am finally topping it... and it can only get better from here. Lets pray thats where I am at. I think I will head to bed now I just needed to vent how much I miss Brandon. I hope he knows how much he means to me.
Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Dont worry about writing too much. It will one day be a great thing to show your child that you rblogged everything and they will know how you felt and what happen. Thats why i blog to be able to keep track of all the good and sometimes bad moments!